When you work at King’s Ransom Foundation, you not only enjoy the camaraderie of great people in a fun, hard-working environment, but you also go home every day knowing that you helped change someone’s life — and their children’s lives — for generations to come.
We offer competitive benefits package and a thriving community of people who want to live lives with purpose. If you are interested in one of the positions described below, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Are you ready to turn your energy toward making a lasting difference in the world?
King’s Ransom Foundation is looking for a RARE KIND OF LEADER for the role of Director.
King’s Ransom is not just a nonprofit charity, and the Director is not just a team leader. This is an opportunity for you to leverage your leadership abilities and your marketing experience to impact the world in a tangible way. You will take a successful charity model to the NEXT LEVEL, expanding a WORLDWIDE vision of caring for the poor, the widow, the orphan, and the trafficked. We’re a small team with a BIG dream to make a difference in a hurting world.
The foundation has been laid for success. The processes are in place. The person who is going to GROW King’s Ransom to the NEXT LEVEL is a leader with VISION, INITIATIVE, DRIVE, and an eye for reaching NEW AUDIENCES…a person who can take the ball and RUN with it!
Is that you?
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Development and Growth
- Develop and implement a strategy to GROW and EXPAND King’s Ransom’s visibility and reach through effective marketing, outreach, and donor relations
Program Planning and Management
- Oversee the planning, implementation, and evaluation of the organization’s programs, services, and special projects
- Monitor the day-to-day delivery of the programs and services to ensure they efficiently and effectively contribute to the organization’s mission and reflect the priorities of the Board
- Advise the Board on all aspects of the organization’s activities
- Foster effective teamwork between the Board, the Director, and staff
- Provide support to the Board by preparing meeting agenda and supporting materials
Human Resources Planning and Management
- Recruit, interview, and select staff that have the right technical and personal abilities to help further the organization’s mission
- Prepare and coach your team to success
- Oversee the implementation of the human resources policies, procedures, and practices, including performance management, review systems, and disciplinary systems
- Establish a positive, healthy, and safe work environment
- Identify and evaluate the risks to the organization’s people (clients, staff, management, volunteers), property, finances, goodwill, and image and implement measures to control risks
- Ensure that the organization carries appropriate insurance coverage and that the Board and staff understand the terms, conditions, and limitations of the insurance coverage
Financial Planning and Management
- Oversee the organization’s financial health and compliance with applicable laws