Any code of ethics is built on a foundation of widely-shared values. King’s Ransom Foundation upholds these values:
- Accountability to God and a desire to help the needy in Jesus’ name.
- Commitment to the public good – we will share what we have to help the hurting.
- Respect for the worth and dignity of individuals.
- Promoters of social justice in Jesus’ name
- Transparency, integrity, and honesty in all that we do.
- Responsible stewardship of resources.
- The Foundation will compensate staff and any others who may receive compensation, reasonably and appropriately.
- The Foundation will not accumulate operating funds excessively.
- The Foundation will make donations consistent with donor intent and to support the public purpose of the organization and appropriate to fulfill the mission of the organization.
- All financial reports are factually accurate and complete in all material respects.
- Commitment to excellence and to maintaining the public trust.
Administrative expenses are covered by a corporate sponsor. This sponsor ensures that all expenditures are prudent and necessary for the effective operation of the Foundation. Having this corporate sponsor means that 100% of the funds received from outside of the sponsor are passed directly through to the needy.